Monday, July 21, 2008

Haikus: Slippery Slope

Here are the haikus for this week. If you didn't get it to me before now, please still post it as a comment! I know I will read it, anyway.

Each step more pleasant
It's not going to matter
If I take one more
--Erin d.
Up and down through days:
The moguls of life surpass
the slalom of sin.

Truckers: stay in gear!
You are not down the mountain!
Steep decline 12 mi.
--Ben C.

Hiking is scary
Especially when it snows.
One misstep and --aaaah!
--KapMel

Obama sneezes
Iran shoots nuclear weapon
Annhilation
--Bardochka

Impromptu haiku from Olympus given over the phone:

Oh crap, my haiku!
I forgot to write this week.
Okay, here it is.

5 comments:

bhbardo said...

Sisyphus balanced
drawing persistence and strength
over inertia

Kris said...

Why did she depart?
Promises meant naught to her.
Why not leave sooner?

Kris said...

Haikus waste my time:
merely brief and syllabic,
when I'd rather write.

Kris said...

It starts with a kiss--
Surely promise in itself--
But where does it end?

Kris said...

The U.S. of A.,
Ad astra per aspera....
One nation, no God.