Monday, June 16, 2008

The Five Tag

I got this from Olympus:

The Five Tag

5 years ago: (2003) I was living in Provo taking 3 dance classes and one chemistry class.


5 Months Ago: (January, effectively) Getting together with THE boyfriend, starting last half of school year.

5 Things on my to-do list:

1. pay my tithing
2. work out
3. pay bills
4. Do laundry.
5. mani/pedi

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. those plastic cups of fresh fruit from the grocery. Pineapple, and mixed berries.
2. Pluots
3. dedushka tangerines (I'm on a fruit kick)
4. Ritter Sport Dark chocolate with whole hazlenut bars.
5. Honey Wheat braided pretzel sticks...except they get stuck in my teeth.

5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Invest (make my money make money!)
2. Pay off all my school loans!
3. Buy an entire new wardrobe
4. Hire a personal chef and personal trainer
5. Buy a house in the Heights and fix it up.

5 of my BAD habits:
1. Wasting time.
2. Not cleaning my room
3. Not cleaning the kitchen enough. (I kept your first three, Olympus)
4. Being too needy/clingy
5. Not having enough self-confidence (and that one. We are practically the same person, anyway)

5 Places I have lived:
1. Hurst, Texas
2. Provo, Utah
3. San Antonio, Texas
4. Lehi, Utah
5. Houston, Texas (I'm noticing a pattern...)

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Babysitter
2. Walgreen's Beauty Advisor (ha)
3. Biology TA
4. Chef Assistant
5. Teacher

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I can't wear boots because of my calves.
2. I love to sing show-tunes when I drive
3. I secretly want to go to Culinary school
4. I sometimes like to watch the Disney channel
5. New Mexico is my nemesis

3 comments:

Unknown said...

we are big pluot fans! didnt know anyone else bought them---they are so expensive.

Carmel Henderson said...

I have an obsession with Central Market--they always have tons that are reasonably priced.

Kris said...

I've noticed an inverse residential pattern, finally resulting in my being where I was supposed to be. :-) Same for you, eh?